Knowledge Content Specialist
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
We are seeking a mission-driven and self-directed Knowledge Content Specialist to join our Knowledge Management team. Reporting to the Knowledge Manager, the Knowledge Content Specialist creates, develops, and edits knowledge articles and other digital content to support Curriculum Associates’ field teams. The ideal candidate has excellent project management skills and can structure and translate technical content into easy-to-read content for a variety of audiences. The Knowledge Content Specialist will work cross-functionally across Curriculum Associates to meet a variety of stakeholder and business objectives.
The impact you’ll have:
- Provide support to field teams by developing and maintaining product and process content for multiple audiences, such as How-To documentation, FAQs, and support documentation
- Select and design photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate content
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and own content projects to address knowledge gaps and needs
- Assist with regular reviews of the knowledge base to identify areas that need to be updated/expanded to maintain freshness of content
- Encourage employees to share knowledge effectively and efficiently
- Adhere to KCS (Knowledge Centered Service) principles
Who we’re looking for:
- Proficient working cross-functionally with distributed teams
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written English language skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in business, web, or technical writing
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite; content or knowledge management platforms a plus
- Experience with digital content production and ability to apply UX concepts to graphic design, photo editing, and video production
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and web development technologies
Compensation and benefits: Equitable pay and great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer-contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.