Associate PD Operations Specialist
Associate PD Operations Specialist
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is seeking a motivated and exceptionally organized Associate PD Operations Specialist for our growing PD Operations Team. The Associate Specialist is responsible for supporting the operations within a regional team’s territory. This is a perfect, entry-level opportunity to join an expanding, collaborative team while serving educators in school districts across the country.
Strong candidates will demonstrate an ability to think critically and strategically, analyze data, model exceptional customer service, and communicate exceptionally well with educators and colleagues throughout the organization.
The impact you’ll have:
- Support the operations within their team’s territory and enable the delivery of more than 8,000 sessions of professional development (PD) per year.
- Provide administrative support, assign PD Specialists to scheduled sessions, and respond to requests for changes or updates to scheduled PD sessions.
- Assist with communications to educators (including school and district personnel), internal PD and Account Management staff, and senior leaders throughout the organization to build relationships, consult on PD implementation plans, and schedule PD sessions.
- Assist in managing key profitability initiatives, including utilization management.
- Assist with data tracking and management by generating reports or data sets as needed.
- Assist with collaboration efforts with the sales organization to ensure alignment of sales to PD sessions delivered, effectively communicate and troubleshoot PD Ops processes, and seek feedback.
What we’re looking for:
- You have a minimum of six months experience in a support or service-oriented role, as well as prior classroom or teaching experience
- You are a strong communicator and team player, capable of adapting in an environment with changing dynamics
- You are good with numbers and have some experience/proficiency with Excel, allowing you to analyze data in real-time
- You have prior CRM/Salesforce experience, which is preferred, but not required
- You are a next-level multi-tasker, capable of prioritizing and organizing with a keen attention to detail
- You possess a blend of poise under pressure and humility, while maintaining a sense of humor in stressful environments
- You take great pride in providing exceptional customer service and highly personalized support, while building relationships and advocating for diverse perspectives
- You possess a hunger to always learn and grow.
- You are passionate about learning at all levels, coupled with a deep respect for teaching and instructional leadership as a profession
- Above all else, you have strong belief in the potential for excellence in all educators and students.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.