Associate Director, Product Management & Strategy
The Associate Director, Product Management and Strategy Mathematics will lead the ongoing growth of a portfolio of innovative core mathematics products in the K–12 educational market. The successful candidate is a creative leader with a proven track record of defining best in-class products and inspiring quality and innovation. We work in a collaborative environment and we expect our leaders to work cross-functionally to guide product strategy and the creation of well-informed product roadmaps. The ideal candidate is a life-long learner who is collaborative, proactive, highly organized and passionate about leading teams to define high-impact programs.
The impact you’ll have:
- Drive product management process improvement and standardization
- Contribute to the professional growth and development of a team of product managers
- Serve as a hub of expertise on the core mathematics market, role of our programs in the market, positioning relative to competitors, and anticipated market evolution that will drive future opportunities for our programs
- Lead market research strategy for core mathematics offerings and ensure product strategy is in line with business development goals, future market direction, and educator needs
- Influence the creation of core mathematics programs used by millions of students and thousands of educators across the country in service of better instructional outcomes
- Develop product vision in collaboration with the educators we serve, industry thought leaders and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional leads to define product roadmaps and inform product priorities
Who we are looking for:
- 7+ professional experience in product management, with at least 5 years experience related to mathematics education (those with less experience should still apply!)
- Commitment to educating children, helping teachers, and advancing our nation’s educational outcomes through the use of quality instructional content
- Proven ability to lead teams and collaborate effectively, with skills in providing timely feedback, bringing out the best in others and inspiring teams to grow together
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong storytelling skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from across the organization to gain insights and inform product teams on product priorities and definition
- Proven experience working with research teams as well as technical & engineering teams strongly desired
- Experience with communicating product vision, goals, and expectations to internal and external customers
- A passion for innovation, creativity, curiosity, and lifelong learning
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.