IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
Curriculum Associates seeks a highly qualified IT Project Manager to lead large-scale software implementation and technology deployment efforts. This role will partner with key stakeholders to ensure requirements, expectations, and critical success factors are defined. They will also work closely with IT System Analysts and Architects to develop technical specifications, work estimates, and dependencies as understood. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining project plans that are delivered within the agreed upon time and budget.
The impact you’ll have:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop comprehensive project charters which define the scope, objectives, success factors, deliverables, and resource requirements
- Develop Return on Investment (ROI) calculations and business justification cases for approval
- Work closely with System and Business Analysts to develop detailed business requirements
- Develop detailed project plans that identify tasks, timelines, dependencies, critical path items, resource requirements, etc.
- Directly manage assigned project resources and tasks priorities
- Proactively track project-related issues and risks and develop remediation plans
- Continuously monitor the health of projects and escalate issues and challenges as required
- Lead project meetings and status reporting sessions
- Manage vendor resources and assist with contract and statement of work (SOW) negotiations
- Actively manage project scope and any necessary change management activities
- Work with IT leadership to develop strategic plans, technology roadmaps, and detailed budgets
Who we’re looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- 8+ years’ experience in IT including 4 years managing medium-scale implementations
- Solid experience with MS Projects and other similar planning tools
- Experience implementing Tier 1 CRM and/or ERP applications; cloud or on-premise-based deployments
- A thorough understanding of Project Life Cycle management methodologies and controls
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and detail orientated
- Ability to manage and delegate work as part of a team in a matrix environment
- Strong customer service skills with high concern for customer satisfaction
- Must be available to work period weekends and off-hours for on-site or off-site deployment support
- PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification highly desired
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience a plus
- Six Sigma or other related continuous improvement methodology experience is desired
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field, or equivalent work experience
More about this role:
Location: Billerica, MA with the option for 1 day remote
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.