The impact you'll have:
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets for various cost centers
- Assist in the preparation of annual balance sheet and cash flow budgets
- Assist in the preparation of monthly forecasts
- Maintain company headcount budget vs actual analysis
- Review monthly results vs budget and forecast during the monthly close
- Assist in preparing monthly department variance reports
- Assist in preparing various monthly project variance reports
- Assist in tracking company-wide annual bonuses to budget
- Prepare various month-end reports, which may include extracting data from General Ledger
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of finance experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to handle multiple activities
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage workload and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional verbal and written communications
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K, and onsite fitness center and café.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.