Associate Director, Language Arts Marketing
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Language Arts Marketing Associate Director market and support the CA Language Arts product portfolio.
The impact you’ll have:
- Working cross-functionally to develop clear, compelling positioning for key Curriculum Associates Language Arts product lines
- Collaborate with the Director, Language Arts Marketing on the development and execution of go-to-market strategy for our Language Arts programs
- Develop and deliver high-quality product training to field teams
- Developing deep product expertise and serving as a go-to resource for field teams
- Collecting voice-of-the-customer from sales and service teams and translating that voice into actionable plans to drive program growth
- Creating and maintaining key collateral and support materials for sales and service teams to help them effectively position products in the marketplace
Who we’re looking for:
- Ability to develop and execute detailed marketing plans
- Ability to develop deep Language Arts product and market knowledge.
- Ability to conduct in-depth competitive analysis
- Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally and collaborating with a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- Extraordinary organizational, verbal, and written communication, and presentation skills
- Experience in ELA Education and a deep understanding of K–8 ELA nationally and with respect to state specific standards
- Prior teaching or education industry experience, with specific knowledge of Language Arts education preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Not required, though we’d love to see:
- 3+ years in Language Arts educational product marketing
- Experience developing detailed marketing plans for the education industry, K–8 textbook adoption experience
- Master’s degree
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.