2020 Education Technology Fellowship - Full time, paid position from July to December
About Curriculum Associates
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing educational technology and publishing company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. Located just outside of Boston, we are an innovative, collaborative, and mission-driven company that has been recognized as a Boston Globe Top Workplace, Boston Business Journal Best Place to Work, and Software & Information Industry Association CODiE award winner.
We believe that—with the right materials and support—all children have the ability to succeed, and this idea inspires our engineering, product development, and service teams every day. Our award-winning products include both traditional published material and edtech products such as our cloud-based i-Ready®. Our programs provide flexible resources for teachers and administrators, as well as meaningful assessments and data-driven, differentiated instruction for millions of students.
2020 Education Technology Fellowship
Apply to a competitive 6-month fellowship (this is a full-time, paid position from July to December) at the fastest growing company in the EdTech industry. Learn the ins and outs of business, technology, and education from industry leaders, including EY’s 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year, CEO Rob Waldron. You’ll work with one of the teams below through October, assisting them as they prepare and provide support for 2,500+ customers partnering with Curriculum Associates for the upcoming school year. For the final three months, you’ll be placed in a compelling rotation, working closely with department leaders to help improve processes and reach quarterly goals.
What materials are needed to apply:
2. Cover letter
Do one of these teams spark your interest?
1. The Account Specialist Team works closely with educators partnering with CA in preparation for the school year ahead. On this team, you’ll assist various Account Specialists with account setup and district-specific projects.
2. The Auto-provisioning Team establishes and onboards over 1,700 auto-provisioning customers. On this team, you’ll work heavily with the auto-provisioning technology and with large datasets to ensure all schools and districts are up and running for the 2020-2021 school year.
3. The Workbook Team assembles the student and staff rosters for over 1,200 customers and inputs them into i-Ready. On this team, you’ll work with both large and small datasets in Excel to ensure schools and districts are prepared to utilize our i-Ready platform in the coming weeks.
What we’re looking for:
• Motivated individuals looking to jumpstart their careers through a highly competitive and challenging experience;
• Exceptional written, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to maintain strong and professional relationships
• A keen attention to detail, and the ability to think critically and troubleshoot is crucial
• Superior time management and organizational skills;
• Comfort and experience working in Excel and with large, complex datasets;
• Strong academic record with a GPA of 3.0 or higher; all majors welcome
• College student or 0-1 years of professional experience;
• Demonstrated interest in business, education, technology, or social entrepreneurship sectors.
Impact you may have:
• Support key service teams across the company during our busy back-to-school season (July-September);
• Ensure all customers are onboarded into our i-Ready platform precisely and promptly
• Help troubleshoot and solve customer and technical issues using a multitude of resources
1. Insight into departments at CA and the chance to learn more about the education technology industry;
2. Access to mentorship and a strong network of young professionals excelling in roles in business and education;
3. Professional Development lunches that include open forum discussions with company leaders;
4. The opportunity to work at one of Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work since 2014 and enjoy fun outings and company events!
Have Questions? Email the Fellowship Team at FellowshipRecruiting@cainc.com
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.