Producer, Education Technology
Producer, Education Technology
The Producer, Education Technology plays an integral role in supporting the conceptualization and execution of exceptional interactive learning experiences. The Producer, Education Technology team builds lessons using a system of authorable activities that have common elements and approaches but that also balance the specific pedagogical needs of the lesson. The Producer, Education Technology owns and innovates this activity creation process.
They work to ensure that new products are developed on time and in a flexible manner that meets all pedagogical and design requirements. The Producer, Education Technology has a variety of responsibilities related to different teams that create i-Ready instruction, which means they participate in and contribute meaningfully to a dynamic product development process from end-to-end.
The impact you’ll have:
Conceptualization and Development
- Lead the development process of iterative activity builds.
- Ensure clear communication between editorial, dev, and design to create the most effective activities for students and the most efficient processes for internal teams.
- Maintain documentation of activity specifications and changes throughout the build process to provide all team members with a shared understanding of functionality, flow, and activity design.
- Determine and implement strategies to improve consistency and efficiency.
- Contribute to brainstorming discussions at all stages of interactive activity development.
- Co-design activities with producers, editorial, design, and engineering.
- Conceptualize possible layouts, interactions, and functionality of specific activities and global requirements.
- Consolidate asks and ideas in order to create flexible and engaging interactive activities.
- Serve as a knowledge base.
- Have a solid working understanding of activities, system capabilities and restrictions, and global rules.
- Be available to answer a wide-variety of questions from other teams (editors, developers, QA engineers, design, and production).
Project Management and Problem-Solving
- Optimize technical development workflow and processes.
- Review interactive activities, editorial documents, and technical documentation.
- Be flexible and innovative about balancing pedagogical needs and engagement.
- Ensure teams have access to important information they need.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience developing interactive products
- Background in Mathematics for Grades K-8
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strength in self-driven performance and initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and evidence of effective relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’d also love to see:
- Experience with digital media, especially working closely with engineers
- Familiarity working with code and coding best practices
- Gaming, kid’s entertainment or education sector experience
- Familiarity with project management software such as Wrike or JIRA
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.