Product Director of Content Ecosystem
A thriving, mission-driven educational technology and service organization, Curriculum Associates produces and delivers award-winning curriculum, assessments, and professional services to thousands of K-8 School Districts and millions of teachers and students across the nation. We are seeking a Senior Product Director to own the strategy and execution of our content ecosystem and its integration into the technology and content organizations.
In this role, the Senior Product Director will lead cross-functional teams and collaborate with SMEs from across the organization to drive the creation and/or evolution of content tools and processes. These systems will generate efficiencies and simplify content management in order to bring new products to market and maintain our market leading portfolio of print and digital programs. Ideal candidates will have deep expertise implementing CMS and workflow management systems within a larger technology ecosystem, as well as experience successfully creating and executing on a strategy to move organizations toward evolving technical solutions for product delivery.
Impact you’ll have:
• Reviews, improves, and develops operational processes and protocols across Curriculum Associates teams with the goal of constantly looking to elevate the quality of production and decrease the costs to bring products to market.
• Owns the content ecosystem portions of the overall product roadmap, driving projects end-to-end, from the research phase through definition, execution, delivery, and into maintenance.
• Leads members of the platform product management team in their work with design, engineering, subject matter experts, content developers, and stakeholders.
• Facilitates conversations about product plans, ideas, and designs with technical and non-technical stakeholders for feedback and iteration
• Drives strategic planning for future tools and systems with a keen eye on today’s demands as well as future challenges that CA will encounter.
What we’re looking for:
• 10+ years of related experience; at least 5 years of experience managing a team
• Expert level knowledge of standard publishing and product development tools
Proven experience identifying and implementing appropriate content management tools and systems
Knowledge and experience with workflow management and process improvements
Experience with agile development methodologies and tools
• Deep knowledge of meta-data, tagging, and optimizing content for discovery
• Extensive experience collaborating and partnering with engineering leadership to assist in the development of architecture plans and technical specifications
• Understanding of accessibility requirements and production processes to support accessible materials
• Knowledge of IMS Global Standards for content interoperability
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with multiple business unit leads to achieve outstanding business results
• Proven track record of effective decision-making and solid judgement
• Experienced leader, with strong management skills and ability to coach, provide feedback and grow talent
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.