Learning & Development Associate
The Learning and Development Associate will leverage strengths in personal organization and computer literacy to enable accurate, efficient, and comprehensive execution of priorities for the Learning and Development team.
The Associate will report to the Senior Manager, Learning and Development and work closely with the other members of the Learning and Development team to organize internal learning and support systems for field teams.
The impact you’ll have:
- Centralize communication across stakeholders and deliver key information to field teams
- Maintain accurate records for a variety of key Learning and Development functions
- Oversee the effective execution of all internal learning events, including biannual team meetings, new hire home office visits, and regional trainings
- Build and maintain employee surveys for training events
- Organize and visually represent relevant data for field teams in order to inform Learning and Development strategy
- Act as a reliable support touchpoint for field staff, and help connect field staff with the information, resource, or contact necessary to help them be successful in the moment
- Store and manage resources for field teams
- Proactively identify field needs and work collaboratively with others to design solutions
At Curriculum Associates, our Learning and Development team drives successful training and growth of all field team members, leading to greater outcomes for students and educators.
What we’re looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a strong interest in working for a mission-centric organization. Ideal candidates will also exhibit qualifications including:
- 2-3 years of work experience required
- Proven organizational and strategic planning skills
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office, including Excel and SharePoint
- Analytical, critical thinker who enjoys solving problems
- Demonstrated effectiveness managing the details of numerous discrete projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and retain new information quickly
- Desire to work cross-functionally and collaborate with a broad spectrum of roles
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Domo preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
This position is based in our headquarters office in North Billerica, MA (a suburb of Boston).
Approximately 10% of total time. Required travel includes in-person internal learning events held in various locations across the United States.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.