Quality Control Technician
The Warehouse Operations team is seeking a Quality Control Technician to work out of our Littleton location.
The impact you’ll have:
- You’ll work with Business Systems Analyst and Warehouse Management team to support warehouse operations in all aspects
- Maintain specified assigned reports and tasks, as well as adhoc research assignments needing corrective action
- You’ll become familiar with all major functions/tasks in the Warehouse Management System to provide support and guidance or troubleshoot issues
- You’ll be responsible for monitoring and maintaining critical control points
- Ensuring Print & Apply, Elevator, Conveyor & associated hardware/software are operational at all times
- Troubleshoot and communicate with appropriate vendor to resolve issues as needed
- You’ll carry out different types of analyses, including root cause, to identify the source of problems
- Identify areas for improvement and assist with implementation of new methods accordingly
- You’ll assist warehouse operations as needed to pick and fill orders, pack and ship, or fulfill inventory locations
The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive
Who we’re looking for:
- Technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret information and determine correct course of action
- Ability to work in fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Have a high sense of urgency and effective task prioritization
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Flexible availability during peak season
Location: Littleton, MA
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.