Senior Talent Specialist
Curriculum Associates (CA) is looking for a strategic and collaborative Senior Talent Specialist to join our best in the industry Talent Acquisition team. The Senior Talent Specialist will report to the Senior Director of Talent.
The Senior Talent Specialist will play a highly critical role on the Talent Acquisition team, leading full-cycle recruiting efforts and partnering with hiring managers to retain the best talent in the education technology industry. The best part is working on a team with other passionate and innovative Talent Acquisition professionals with the mission to provide a great experience to all involved in the recruiting process. The Talent Acquisition team at CA has 0 turnover since its formation in 2012!
The impact you'll have:
You’ll lead full-cycle recruiting efforts including, but not limited to, the following:
• Partnering with hiring managers to create position descriptions and hiring processes
• Recruitment activities include: sourcing and screening active and passive candidates, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks
• Managing wide-scope sourcing campaigns for open roles, including posting positions on job boards, managing employee referrals, and passive candidate sourcing from various online channels (LinkedIn, professional platforms)
• Acting as a liaison between hiring managers and applicants to ensure candidates have a positive experience from application to hire or rejection
• Maintain a dashboard of hiring metrics to better understand the effectiveness and for all recruitment activities
• Establish policies and processes for developing superior recruitment and hiring systems
• Participate in job fairs and recruitment events
Who you are:
• Highly organized and detailed-oriented
• Collaborative and able to effectively prioritize and meet appropriate deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work quickly and under high pressure
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and strategically
• Ability to work with Applicant Tracking Software (i.e.: Jobvite)
• Ability to build and maintain partnerships
• Ability to embrace change with a great attitude and be comfortable with ambiguity
Education + Experience:
• 2+ years of experience in recruiting, nonprofit operations, project manager or related fields
• Bachelor's degree required
Location: North Billerica, MA
Compensation: Competitive salary with great benefits
What current Talent team members are saying:
"This is a great role that supports both personal growth and professional development. The roles, projects, and opportunities for making a difference in our growing and strong company are endless and this role helps frame and direct changes that make an impact both internally and externally. It feels good to know I am doing work that makes an impact daily!" -- Erika, Team member since 2015
"Joining CA’s Talent team has been my best career decision! We’re creative, collaborative, motivating, and focused on professional growth. Best of all, I feel effective and valued as a team member." -- Tricia, Team member since 2015
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.