Account Development Specialist (relocation bonus)
Account Development Specialist
NOTE: This role is eligible for a $1,500 signing bonus for new hires, as well as relocation assistance for anyone who would relocate to the Tucson area!
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Account Development Specialist will work with members of the sales and marketing teams to grow business with existing accounts and develop business with new customers.
The impact you'll have:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contacting existing schools and school districts to discuss new products and services in conjunction with marketing campaigns and promotions
- Calling prospective new schools and school districts to introduce them to the company, gaining an understanding of their needs, and determining the best product(s) to address their needs
- Becoming an expert on the company’s products, the issues faced by teachers in the classroom, and the latest trends
- Managing time effectively, meeting personal goals, and working with other members of the sales team and staff
- Providing support for teachers and administrators piloting the company’s products
- Participating in special project assignments based upon company initiatives
- Following up on all leads in a timely manner
- Meeting or exceeding established weekly monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Setting up, maintaining, and keeping accurate customer records within the CRM system
Who we're looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- College degree (Education or Marketing/Business preferred) or equivalent experience preferred
- Effective listening, and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience or equivalent passion and desire to work with educators
- Demonstrate integrity, ethical standards, and a professional demeanor
- A team player who works productively and cooperatively with a wide range of people
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask
- A self-starter, disciplined, and competitive professional
- Able to work independently with some direction
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving and analytical capability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of a computer including the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, Marketing Automation tools, and search engines
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Currently, all Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, we anticipate this position will be required to work out of our Tucson, AZ office.
Relocation: CA will provide relocation assistance to candidates who would relocate to the Tucson, AZ area.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.