Associate Product Manager, i-Ready Instruction
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is seeking a passionate and mission-driven individual to join our team as an Associate Product Manager for i-Ready Reading Instruction. From discovery through the execution phase, the Associate Product Manager works closely with each cross-functional team to solve problems, build scalable processes, and ensure that products are delivered on time and within budget.
The Associate Product Manager manages creative conversations across the project management, editorial, design, user experience, and engineering teams to orchestrate compelling experiences that incorporate research-based instructional approaches and motivation and gaming science. Most importantly, the Associate Product Manager keeps everyone involved focused on the product vision to ensure that we solve the right problems in the best way we are able.
The impact you’ll have:
- Conceptualize and drive the development of innovative yet scalable products that achieve growth and engage students
- Facilitate planning, scheduling, and execution workflows at different phases of the product development life cycle
- Support the lead Product Manager to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Project Management, Editorial, Engineering, QA, Design, and User Experience Research to:
- generate impactful content ideas that engage students and lead to growth in learning through an intuitive product experience
- develop experiences that focus, delight, engage, and honor all students
- manifest the company’s commitment to anti-biased, anti-racist content within our products
- understand and make implementation decisions based on technical capabilities and constraints, as well as pedagogical and user experience best practices
- Partner with editorial teams in planning and generating content ideas and instructional flows
- Collaborate with design teams with asset procurement, including scheduling and script preparation for audio sessions, and image specification creation and hand off
- Work with user experience teams with planning and execution of activities and student testing
- Draft requirements and help to prioritize product features and work
- Create and/or maintain functional requirements and be available to answer questions from other teams
What we’re looking for:
- You have prior experience with developing interactive educational content for children, and/or a background in Reading Instruction
- You are an effective multi-tasker, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously while delivering quality work
- You are a leader of teams and able to manage partnerships and cross-collaboration
- You have the ability to initiate, foster, maintain, and manage others toward positive working relationships with all cross-functional internal teams and external vendors
We’d also love to see:
- Experience teaching middle school students, working in intervention, with high-needs populations, and/or with trauma-informed teaching practices
- Familiarity with online authoring software and project management software such as Wrike or JIRA
Read more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion here: https://www.curriculumassociates.com/equity-in-learning/embracing-antiracism-work
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.