Junior Marketing Writer
As an early career professional, you will be charged with creating engaging marketing content, including brand and thought leadership content, advertising and website copy, video scripts, and customer success stories. This role is collaborative in nature, yet highly task/detail oriented. Excellent writing skills and an ability to tailor prose to address specific audiences are required. If you have a passion for the craft of writing and are interested in applying that passion to the marketing and sales function, this role may be for you.
The impact you’ll have:
- Write and develop high-quality content that will engage, persuade, and motivate educators.
- Collaborate with members of the marketing, sales, and product development teams to conceptualize content topics that support the Curriculum Associates point of view.
- Conduct research to support the writing of case studies, success stories, and thought leadership content in the areas of assessment, mathematics, reading, and educational technology.
- Create blog posts, webinars, video scripts, marketing emails, and other marketing support pieces, as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in English, Communications, Journalism or Marketing preferred.
- 2-3 year of relevant experience and a passion for writing both long form and short form content.
- Journalism background a plus but not required.
- Experience interviewing people for written pieces is a plus but not required.
- Experience developing stories through video is a plus but not required.
- Collaborative work style, including receptivity to general and editorial feedback
- Extraordinary organizational, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility in working “outside your job description,” when needed.
- Experience related to education, particularly grades K-8, or other mission-driven work is welcome.
Required for the application:
- Cover letter required.
- Portfolio of 3-5 writing samples, including non-fiction, non-academic pieces such as blog posts, published articles, web content, emails, or other marketing materials required.
Location and More about us:
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing EdTech company located northwest of Boston, MA. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our WiFi-enabled shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.