Junior Marketing Writer
As an entry-level writer, you will be charged with creating engaging marketing content, including ad and web copy, thought leadership content, video scripts, and customer success stories. This role is collaborative in nature yet highly task/detail oriented. Excellent writing skills are required.
The impact you’ll have:
- Write and develop high-quality content that will engage and motivate educators.
- Collaborate with members of the team to conceptualize content topics.
- Conduct research to support
writingof case studies, success stories, and thought leadership content
- Create blog posts, webinars, videos, and other support pieces, as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with
concentrationin English, Communications, Journalism or Marketing preferred.
- Previous experience and a passion for writing.
- Journalism background a plus but not required.
- You are highly collaborative and receptive to feedback.
- Extraordinary organizational, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience related to education, particularly grades K-8, or other mission-driven work is welcome.
Required for the application:
- Cover letter required.
- Portfolio of writing samples, including non-fiction, non-academic pieces such as blog posts, published articles, web content, marketing materials, etc.also required.
Location and More about us:
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing EdTech company located northwest of Boston, MA. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.