As a writer, you will be charged with making sound content, creative decisions, and offering solutions that will impact educators. In collaboration with members of the team, you’ll create content to help tell the story. This role is collaborative in nature yet highly task/detail oriented. Excellent writing skills are required.
The impact you’ll have:
- Write and develop high-quality content that will impact educators.
- Collaborate with members of the team to conceptualize topics.
- Create webinars, videos, and other support pieces as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience and a passion for writing.
- You are highly collaborative and receptive to feedback.
- Extraordinary organizational, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the classroom and with specific grades within the K-8 range are welcome.
Location and More about us:
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing EdTech company located northwest of Boston, MA. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.