Senior Treasury Analyst
Senior Treasury Analyst
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst to join our growing team! The Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for cash management, cash forecasting, operational efficiency and financial analysis in working capital, as well as debt management and involvement in the completion of debt compliance certificates. The role will have a high level of involvement in banking, cash operations and performance measurements. This individual will be responsible for the preparation of bank reconciliations, preparation of general ledger journal entries, administration of Treasury internal systems, bank fee analysis, and maintaining a cash position report. The Senior Treasury Analyst will serve as a resource to others in resolving complex problems and issues and be in contact with internal and external customers to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information.
The impact you’ll have:
- Execute Treasury operations; ensure cash management is performed in accordance with regulations
- Work closely with Accounting, Tax, Legal, and FP&A on Treasury related activities
- Execute cash flow forecasting working with FP&A teams
- Strong base knowledge in general accounting principles
- Assist with building analytical models to evaluate financing, return of capital, liquidity planning, credit ratings, and contingency planning for review with senior leadership
- Execute debt agency compliance and reporting processes
- Implement changes to tighten and enhance controls and mitigate risk; refine and document Treasury processes and procedures
- Manage banking relationships; establish and maintain bank account access for various business users
- Reconcile bank accounts used for wire transfers, cash management
- Provide analytical support and reporting for firm cash balances and interest rates to Senior Management
- Assist with compliance deliverables (internal/external auditors) and ensure adherence to constantly evolving external regulatory requirements
- Lead treasury projects, including bank account and service solutions and rationalization, treasury technology deployments
- Adhere to corporate and regulatory practices, along with complete any regulatory reporting required
- Perform accounting entries as part of monthly close process
- Provide oversight around cash application
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Who we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in Corporate Treasury or Banking
- You have robust financial modeling experience, math, and quantitative skills
- You have a strong understanding of accounting principles to support forecasting accuracy
- You’re a team player who can work both collaboratively and independently on multiple time-sensitive projects concurrently
- experience with web-based banking platforms and research tools
- You have an exceptional work ethic and thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Experience using Workday or equivalent ERP a plus
- Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions) and ability to work with large volumes of transactional data, SQL a plus
- Treasury and risk management systems and web-based banking systems experience highly desirable
Location: Currently, all CA employees are working remotely due to COVID-19 safety restrictions. When restrictions are lifted, this role will be based in either North Billerica, MA or Greensboro, NC.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.