Manager of Sales Ops – Data Governance
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing educational technology and publishing company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. Located outside Boston, we are an innovative, collaborative, and mission-driven company that has been consistently recognized as a Boston Globe Top Workplace and a Boston Business Journal Best Place to Work.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our growing Sales Operation Team as our new Manager of Data Governance reporting to the Associate VP of Sales Ops. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of our company-wide Master Data as it pertains to Accounts, Product, Territories, and Transactional data. This individual will be responsible for master data creation/maintenance as well as building out documentation and audit processes to proactively identify any gaps/errors to ensure the ongoing integrity of the master data. In this role you will manage two data analysts and will interact with a variety of other departments, including Sales, Account Management, Professional Development, Inventory Management, Customer Service, and IT Business Systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for being the subject matter expert in all things related to the set-up and maintenance of Accounts, Products and Territories.
- Document all processes as they relate to the creation and maintenance of master data.
- Develop and maintain a standardized naming convention and data dictionary for all master data.
- Create an ongoing audit process for all master data to maintain integrity and accuracy.
- Contribute to the successful collection of powerful, precise data that can be used to better understand and serve the needs of the company.
- Engage as needed in further developing internal tools and processes by providing your ideas and feedback regarding their performance, efficacy, and efficiency as they relate to master data.
- Support the Associate VP of Sales Ops with special projects involving master data.
- Lead data cleansing projects as needed.
- Manage a team of two data analysts
Why you’ll want to join our team:
- A supportive, collaborative, and welcoming working environment
- We are champions of a clean data-driven culture
- Opportunities for growth and learning in an expanding team
- See your voice and efforts affect positive change for educators and our company
- Gain insight into operations across the company
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-5 years of work experience
- Highly detail-oriented individual who must love clean data
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with SQL databases and queries
- Analytic, critical thinker who enjoys solving problems
- A clear and concise communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Someone with a growth mindset who is curious, ambitious, and loves to learn
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and adapts well to change
- com experience is a plus.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.