Associate Account Manager
The Associate Account Manager works with the online support team and is responsible for managing our small to medium size implementations, which includes the set-up and support of Curriculum Associates' products, i-Ready & Ready This also includes driving the annual license renewal process through high-quality service and attention to educator needs. We are looking for someone who has excellent customer skills, who embraces the concept of “selling through service,” and who has a strong understanding of the classroom environment.
The impact you'll have:
Customer Relationship Management
- Build strong relationships through identification and cultivation of “champions” and “partners” in districts to strengthen program implementation
- Review assigned accounts on a regular basis to understand usage trends, and complete regular check-ins with customers
- Ensure customers are proficient in using i-Ready by identifying user needs and bringing in an Educational Solutions Consultant to provide training and consultative services
- Address customer concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate
- Provide account and product related customer support for incoming calls and emails from customers (teachers, specialists and school leadership) including transferred calls from Customer Service
- Plan and conduct regular status and check-in meetings with educators and internal team members to continuously check the health of implementations
- Work with new and prospective accounts to obtain the necessary information to ensure the proper set-up of accounts
- Develop and own implementation planning document for assigned accounts and ensure that all items are delivered in a timely and effective manner
- Set up and maintain accounts using consistent templates and processes
Renewals and Growth
- Help to secure renewals through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers and supporting users within the district, school, or organization
- Identify ‘at risk’ accounts; reach out to these accounts more frequently, as well as coordinate with the sales and professional development teams to ensure retention
- Generate leads by identifying new opportunities within existing implementations and relaying this information to the sales rep or insides sales team
- Provide product development and technology teams with customer feedback on product improvements
Who we're looking for:
- College degree (Education or Marketing/Business preferred)
- Strong listening, communication (verbal & written) skills; excellent phone skills; ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, along with the ability to multi-task
- Classroom teaching experience preferred
- Demonstrated integrity, ethical standards and a professional demeanor
- A team player who works productively and cooperatively with a wide range of people and disciplines
- A self-starter, disciplined, and competitive professional
- Able to work independently with some direction
- Problem solving and analytical capability
- Proficient in the use of a computer, including the following applications: Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, CRM tools, and search engines
Travel: Up to 10% travel is expected to allow for periodic school visits, attendance at educator events, and attendance at company national and regional meetings.
Location: We are currently focusing on finding an Associate Account manager to support NYC and the surrounding area. Candidates who are located outside of NY will be expected to travel on a monthly basis.
Salary: Competitive base salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to earn significant upside commissions and bonuses through a generous incentive compensation plan tied directly to your individual and team performance.
Start Date: Please note we will start reaching out to candidates in February regarding the status of their candidacy.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.