Marketing Data Analyst
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
We are looking to hire a Marketing Data Analyst to join our expanding Digital & Content Marketing team. You will take responsibility for managing our various data sets, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. You will support the team in analyzing campaigns and marketing initiatives that build our brand and thought leadership; support program implementations and drive leads for our sales teams. To do well in this role, you need a very fine eye for detail and a knack for spotting data patterns that tell a story or may raise questions. You have a passion for data and knowledge of some of the popular data analysis and business intelligence (BI) tools. You are analytical and a creative problem solver, who enjoys tackling many different kinds of data challenges head-on.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage list segmentation for communications and demand generation programs, including nurture emails and Account-Based Marketing (ABM) initiatives.
- Analyze, measure, and report on key performance indicators that tie to marketing and business objectives.
- Help brainstorm and recommend actionable improvements to marketing campaigns based on data insights from web traffic data and content consumption patterns.
- Manage contact tracking of our customer advocates across product development, marketing, and research – who they are and how they are engaging with us.
- Work with stakeholders to ideate, create, and manage marketing and business line reports, analyses, and dashboards, using our BI tool
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or related disciplines.
- BS/BA required
- A degree in Business, Mathematics/Data Analytics, Computer Science or Managing Information Systems preferred
- Proficiency with presentation tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Intermediate skills working with spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with SQL
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
We’d be thrilled if you also had these skills (although not required):
- Familiarity with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization best practices
- Experience using CRM, marketing automation, and ABM platforms such as Salesforce, Eloqua, Pardot, RollWorks, etc.
- Experience using DOMO (business intelligence visualization)
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.