National Director, Content and Implementation, ELL
The National Director, Content and Implementation, ELL position will play a lead role in driving revenue for Curriculum Associates. This is a leadership position that focuses on multiple facets to secure both new accounts and evaluate the overall health of existing accounts. Our mission is to make classrooms a better place and an overarching goal of a National Director is to assess and increase the positive impact of our programs on students.
For this ELL-focused position, the ideal National Director, Content and Implementation will bring both thought leadership and cross-functional team leadership experience to the teams working on this strategic challenge with this fastest growing student population. The position reports to the Executive Director, Content and Implementation and works cross-functionally with sales, account management, professional development and product development functions.
Impact you will have:
- Conducting key sales presentations on all our programs, especially i-Ready and Ready across the nation, with a strong orientation to how the above serve English Language Learners.
- Conducting keynote speeches, pre-sales workshops, dinner meetings, conference sessions, symposium workshops, and high level assessment reviews, building name recognition and relationships in the national ELL community.
- Consulting with districts on data and how they are utilizing the i-Ready system and/or Ready Mathematics and Reading for growth gains with their ELL students.
- Serve as the “voice of the educator” on cross-functional teams, providing color and context on the needs of educators using Curriculum Associates’ programs.
- Lead training for teams in the field to help them deliver clear, compelling, and consistent guidance to educators regarding their work with ELLs.
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a strong interest in working for a mission-centric organization. Ideal candidates will also exhibit qualifications including:
- Experience with K-8 ELA or K-8 Mathematics pedagogy.
- High credibility in the national ELL arena
- Experience with making sense of assessment data and making proactive recommendations
- Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally and collaborating with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability developing deep product and market knowledge quickly.
- Experience managing complex projects.
- Exceptional writing ability and extensive experience developing content for diverse audiences, especially ELLs.
- Extraordinary organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience as a classroom teacher, an administrator in a K-8 school system, or other experience working directly with K-8 educators is strongly preferred.
- Comfortable with heavy travel.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
Starting Date: As soon as possible.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.