Customer Implementation Specialist
This is a general listing for qualified candidates in the U.S. As our team assesses our needs, we will reach out to you directly should we feel you are a fit. Please note that those hired for a Customer Implementation Specialist position are expected to report to either our Tucson, AZ or Billerica, MA office- once both locations are fully open. Also note that you may not receive an update regarding your candidacy until we have an open opportunity that matches your location, skill set, and interest.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Customer Implementation Specialist is a member of our Accounts Setup Team and reports to the regional Account Manager. You'll be responsible for setting up online accounts for our digital education product, i-Ready. Throughout the school year, you'll assist the Account Manager in preparing and analyzing implementation data and helping to ensure that customer implementations go smoothly and effectively for teachers and administrators.
Why join our team:
This role is perfect for someone looking to grow and hone their customer service, operations, and data analytic skills. As a new addition to our team, you’ll be paired with another member of the team as part of our Mentorship Program. Your mentor will act as a thought partner, support system, and guide as you transition into our Account Management team. In addition to our Mentorship program, you will also have the opportunity to join our annual Winter Team meeting, which involves meeting with various members of our Implementation Service Team across the company.
The impact you’ll have:
- Be one of the first people a new customer encounters during their partnership with CA and showcase the high level of service and dedication all members of the team will provide
- Be part of a team critical in upholding CA’s mission and values in supporting school districts and educators across the country
- Support educators and the Account Management team, which will make you a key member of the service organization
- Assist educators in leveraging and utilizing data to foster a better understanding of their students' performance and needs.
- Gain first-hand experience into account management by owning smaller accounts
- Become an expert on our products, the issues faced by teachers in the classroom, and the latest industry trends
- Work cross functionally with various members of our implementation service teams
- Work with new implementations to obtain the necessary information (including account setup documents) to ensure the proper setup of account
- Assist educators in troubleshooting Excel files
- Aid educators in maximizing efficiency by setting up automatic data imports
- Prepare and analyze implementation growth and usage data to better inform educators of their success
- Serve as the Account Manager for smaller accounts, review assigned accounts on a regular basis, completing check-ins, and providing account and product support for these customers
- Address educator concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate
- Schedule and host customer phone calls/meetings or GoToMeetings
Who we're looking for:
- College degree (Education or Marketing/Business preferred) or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of work experience, preferably in customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience analyzing, organizing, summarizing, and presenting data
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize based on daily needs
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- A team player who is excited to work productively and cooperatively with a wide range of people and disciplines
- Proficient in the use of a computer, including the following applications: Excel, Outlook, and Word
Salary and benefits: Equitable pay and great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Location: Billerica, MA or Tucson, AZ. While we are currently remote due to Covid, candidates must reside in a location to report out of either our Billerica, MA or Tucson, AZ office.
Start date: ASAP
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.