At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for providing customer-facing and technical rostering expertise for all districts that utilize Automated Provisioning (AP), including some of the company’s largest customers, as well as educators utilizing our bulk onboard option. This role is also responsible for providing provisioning support to internal customers including counterparts on the Account Management team, which will make you an integral member of an award-winning service organization working to insure successful customer implementations.
Location: we are seeking to hire a candidate to work in our Tucson, AZ office location. Due to COVID-19 protocol, this role is currently approved to work remotely until it is safe to return to the office.
The impact you’ll have:
- Ensure customers have a positive experience as they begin and progress through their academic year.
- Provide thoughtful responses to educator questions and concerns that are timely and accurate.
- Ensure all accounts are onboarded by targets dates, following all expected and documented set-up processes and procedures for all forms of rostering.
- Provide technical troubleshooting when students/teachers/administrators/enrollments are not rostering as expected during the initial onboarding period.
- Respond to email-based support tickets or support requests to meet a target SLA of 24 hours.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure that customer data is integrating smoothly into the i-Ready platform during the initial onboarding window for educators.
- Work closely with educators where necessary to provide guidance on provisioning options and configurations to best support implementation success.
- Participate in a continuous improvement process to identify and deliver new tools, technologies and processes that transform our service delivery framework.
- Navigate various data platforms (Clever, ClassLink, Infinite Campus, etc.) to troubleshoot data feed issues.
- Keep internal tracking systems up-to-date, including updates during meetings for all accounts, including proactively monitoring AP nightly cycle results and reports to remediate issues before they affect educators during the initial onboarding window.
- Proactively plan for all summer school and back-to-school onboarding to ensure success of onboarding season, including developing a plan, getting feedback from Account Manager(s) and manager.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are proficient with Programs and Applications like Outlook, SalesForce.com, Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You possess strong listening and communication skills – both oral and written
- You are an ongoing learner – able to learn and incorporate new and complex concepts quickly
- You can work independently, with some direction and collaboratively, in a team environment.
- You give high attention to detail and the ability to follow complicated directions
- You can handle ambiguity and favorably navigate through stressful situations and pressing deadlines
- You can explain basic technical rostering issues to a non-technical audience
- You demonstrate integrity, ethical standards, and a professional demeanor
- You are a self-starter, organized, disciplined and competitive professional with the ability to multitask and prioritize based on daily needs
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong problem-solving capabilities and the ability to develop creative solutions in a dynamic, high-volume environment
- You have a willingness to perform technical, operational and support activities when capacity requires
- You are a team player who is excited to work productively and cooperatively with a wide range of people and disciplines
Preferred, but not required:
- Previous Experience in EdTech rostering support
Compensation: Competitive base salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to earn significant upside commissions and bonuses through a generous incentive compensation plan tied directly to your individual and team performance.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.