The impact you’ll have:
- Understand RFP requirements and crafting appropriate responses that highlight Curriculum Associates’ strengths and competitive advantages.
- Develop creative and compelling copy to effectively market our programs and services to educators through the vehicle of a narrative sales proposal.
- Solicit and incorporate cross-functional team edits into proposal drafts.
- Collaborate with other members of the Bids & Proposals team to ensure timely and compliant production and shipment of proposals. This includes leading the digital page-turn review of the final proposal prior to production by the Production team.
- Conduct debrief analyses, share lessons learned with colleagues, and incorporate those refinements into subsequent proposals.
Who we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience writing proposals, preferably in a K-12 education/publishing environment
- An outstanding communicator, gifted in the art of “selling through writing,” with a genuine love of the written word
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while managing multiple tasks/projects concurrently
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively across teams with competing needs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast and nimble research capabilities—ability to synthesize essential information from large, complex documents
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Expertise with Word, Excel, Adobe Pro, SharePoint, and other standard business applications; Qvidian experience preferred
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.