Management Development Associate
At Curriculum Associates, we believe that a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing educational technology and publishing company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. We believe that—with the right materials and support—all children can succeed, and this idea inspires our teams every day. Our programs provide flexible resources for educators, as well as meaningful assessments and data-driven, differentiated instruction for students across the country.
About the Management Development Program
The Management Development Program (MDP) is a three-year rotational program designed to develop future leaders in education, technology, and business. During their time in the program, Management Development Associates (MDAs) have the opportunity to work across a variety of departments/functions. These include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing: Develop sales and marketing strategy and materials to effectively position Curriculum Associates products
- Strategy: Generate evidence-based insights and recommendations on high-impact, high-ambiguity questions and decisions for Curriculum Associates
- Educator Success: Lead the management, analysis, and dissemination of user feedback to support the production of new resources for educators
- Product Management: Facilitate collaboration between key stakeholders to develop new product features and enhancements
- Account Management: Support accounts with rostering and onboarding onto our products for the school year
- Building out new product features to improve the user experience of over 10 million students
- Developing resources that help over 400,000 educators differentiate instruction to meet the unique needs of all students
- Analyzing EdTech market trends, growth, and competitive dynamics to inform company strategy
- Creating company-wide or regional, educator-facing presentations alongside our CEO, Rob Waldron
What we’re looking for:
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Commitment to CA’s mission of making classrooms better places for teachers and students
- Passion for educational equity, specifically in terms of improving opportunities and outcomes for low-income students of color, who constitute the majority of students we serve
- Demonstrated leadership experience; such experience could include internships, part-time jobs, volunteer positions, leadership positions in student organizations, etc
- A strong willingness to learn and grow through mentorship and coaching
- The ability to adapt, be flexible, and take initiative within a supportive environment
- A collaborative, service-oriented mindset
- College transcript (unofficial or official)
- Two short answer questions in lieu of a cover letter:
- Why are you interested in joining Curriculum Associates? (100-250 words)
- Curriculum Associates believes that a diversity of backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives is vital to our company's success in serving students and educators. How has your work, educational, life experiences shaped your unique perspective? (100 - 250 words)
We would love to hear from you! Please contact [email protected] with any questions or to schedule an informational chat with a current MDA.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.