Product Manager, Assessment
The successful Product Manager will be a key member of the technical product management team and will work closely with the technology, design, research, and editorial teams to define and deliver assessment solutions for customers (students, teachers and school/district administrators); developing a deep understanding of these educator and student needs, communicating technical product definition and prioritization, working closely with engineering teams to define and deliver features, and acting upon user feedback to continuously improve the product. The product manager—who is a creative, collaborative problem solver—will thrive in our fast-growing and dedicated environment.
The impact you’ll have:
- Collaborate to design end-to-end digital assessment solutions, working with the product management, design, and development teams, as well as subject matter experts. This will include understanding student and educator user needs, gathering requirements, scoping, and designing creative solutions, articulating, and prioritizing detailed feature specifications
- Collaborate with fellow product managers to ensure a cohesive product vision and align dependencies across teams
- Effectively present product plans, ideas, and designs to technical and non-technical stakeholders for feedback
- Collaborate with UX team to define new user interfaces and product flows
- Own prioritization of the product backlog, including translation of roadmap features into epics/user stories, preparing for the release or program increment (PI) planning
- Work with assigned engineering scrum teams to plan workflow, define user stories and acceptance criteria, and review test plans
Who we're looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years product management experience or product owner in an agile development environment; strong preference for experience with digital assessment
- Proven ability to develop product ideas based on multiple quantitative and qualitative inputs and make decisions that solve user needs after consuming and analyzing the input from various sources
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Privacy Rights Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.