Warehouse Associate (Full-Time Position from late May through August)
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is a privately owned, socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. We are currently seeking a reliable, hardworking Warehouse Associate to join our organization during peak season (May through August) to help us achieve our mission in serving over 10 million students nationwide. At Curriculum Associates, our Warehouse Associates play a key role in supporting our vision of making classrooms better places for students and teachers. They are responsible for getting the right product to the right location at the right time, while having fun doing it!
In this position, you will perform an array of warehouse activities such as replenish stock, pick, pack, and ship orders. Keen attention to detail is a must, as you will be preparing orders for the educational institutions we serve.
The impact you’ll have:
- Process, pack, and ship orders accurately using radio-frequency hand-held equipment
- Restock pallet locations and flow racks
- Inspect products for damages and report
- Prepare products for shipping; handle cartons sent down shipping lanes, build-up pallets, and accurately label freight
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
- Follow all safety protocol and warehouse procedures
Who we’re looking for:
- You possess the stamina and dexterity necessary for the work; you are able to lift or move at least 40 lbs on a continual and repetitive basis
- You can work 10-hour shifts, 5 days per week, and have some flexibility for weekend shifts in July/August
- You are a solid communicator and have strong interpersonal skills
We’d also love to see:
- Work experience in a warehouse setting
- Familiarity with the use of hand trucks, pallet jacks, and other necessary warehouse equipment
Location: Littleton, MA
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.