Salesforce Technical Solution Lead
Curriculum Associates, LLC is a privately owned, socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. Curriculum Associates seeks a highly qualified Technical Solution Lead with experience supporting fast paced business organizations. This position will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing, and supporting new and existing solutions on the Salesforce environments.
The candidate will be highly experienced Salesforce professional providing functional and technical expertise to apply best practices and leverage its core capabilities. The candidate must possess the ability to work as a team member, leader, or individually to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately with minimal supervision. The candidate must possess strong functional and technical skills, troubleshooting skills, as well as verbal and written communications skills.
Why join this team:
This position will provide an opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter to stay current with and apply the latest technologies, architecting solutions and effecting change that will enable our organization in its transformational phase of rapid growth.
The impact you’ll have:
- Responsible for full application architecture process that translates business requirements into functional solutions. This role will be responsible for working closely with business and IT leaders to architect technical solutions (including “out of box” solutions) to complex business needs.
- Role requires expert knowledge of Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, Visualforce, apex coding, batch processes and database design.
- Research, recommend and implement AppExchange applications and salesforce upgrades to help meet business needs.
- Responsible for working with Salesforce integration components (APIs, APEX, Visualforce, SOQL and Web Services). Knowledge of other integration technologies is also highly desired.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Salesforce architecture and governor limits as well as relational databases and other enterprise application architecture (on premise or cloud).
- Evaluates potential technical and process-based solutions, developing technical specifications and other deliverables for projects and enhancements.
- Provide Salesforce technical expertise and collaboration for team of developers, analysts, Application Manager & Admins. Provide hands-on assistance in order to maintain salesforce configuration, apex classes, admin tasks, queries and reports as needed.
- Documents current and future state processes and develops technical specifications for projects and enhancements.
- Collaborate with project managers to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex support issues.
- Responsible for providing expertise and collaborating on governance and best practices and standards supporting the platform and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support).
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 10 years of overall IT experience
- 2 to 3 years’ experience as a Salesforce Technical Lead or Senior Developer in a fast-paced environment.
- 5 to 8 years of overall Salesforce technical experience.
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required, and Salesforce.com Developer certification is strongly desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, Visualforce pages, workflows, configuration and Lightning User Experience.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with CRM application tiers, concepts, processes, technology, and tools.
- Strong understanding of relational databases (SQL Server) is strongly desired.
- Experience with BI tools, data warehouse technologies and integration tools are highly desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation and facilitation skills.
- Good understanding of Query based languages, SOQL, APEX classes and triggers, APIs and experience developing queries and reports
- Experience with version control systems such as GitHub and Salesforce DevOps tools is desired.
- Experience with other enterprise level systems (CRM, ERP, web technology or HCM) is desired.
More about this role:
Location: This candidate will either work out of the Concord Road office in Billerica with opportunity to work one day remotely or, for the right candidate, work 100% remotely.
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.