Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) Program Manager
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
We are looking for a DEI Program Manager to join our high-impact DEI team at Curriculum Associates, a Boston Business Journal Best Places to Work company five years running! The DEI Program Manager will work across teams to build, scale, and oversee DEI initiatives and programs to drive CA’s inclusive and equitable culture. Experience in a dynamic, high growth environment that values its people, mission and culture is key.
The impact you’ll have:
- Develop, execute, and refine DEI programs that support achievement of CA’s DEI goals and strategy
- Evaluate DEI program effectiveness, using data to drive program improvements
- Ensure the ongoing success and productivity of Employee Resource Groups by collaborating with ERG leaders, overseeing regular effectiveness evaluations, and serving as a point of contact and consultative partner for employees wishing to launch new ERGs
- Build and oversee dynamic resource libraries in support of employee learning
- Own the roll-out, support, evaluation, and ongoing improvement of CA’s annual mentorship program
- Oversee the successful execution of CA’s quarterly organization-wide anti-racist book club
- Support the Chief Inclusion Officer in managing the ongoing work of CA’s DEI Roadmap Committee and DEI Taskforce
- Create materials, support meeting execution, and ensure smooth continuation of workstreams between meetings
- Strong project manager with a passion for the DEI space
- Experience implementing and leading programs across multiple teams with numerous stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple concurrent projects to completion in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
- Able to take initiative and work independently; highly responsive, organized and detail oriented
- Action-oriented and deadline-driven
- Comfortable proposing and implementing creative ideas and solutions
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills, confident presence, and ability to influence and motivate senior leaders, stakeholders, and peers
- 5+ years of experience leading large-scale programs and projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Substantial experience and high level of comfort with project management tools and processes
- PMP a plus
- Experience in a high-growth environment and/or technology company preferred
- Experience leading programs and projects in the DEI space a plus
Location: Currently, CA employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, a majority of the team will return to our home office in North Billerica, MA, however, we encourage folks from across the U.S. to apply to this role! If not in the greater Boston area, you should expect to travel to Boston at least once a year for team meetings (once it is safe to do so).
Compensation: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K, onsite fitness center, weekly fitness classes, game room, and subsidized café. Other perks include company paid cell phone and ability to keep travel points acquired on business travel.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.