Assessment Content Manager
Assessment Content Manager
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is seeking an Assessment Content Manager to join our Educator Insights team! The Assessment Content Manager will support the ongoing growth of our suite of innovative assessment programs in the K-12 educational market and will help in managing projects related to the building of assessment plans for districts across the nation.
As part of the Educator Insights team, this position works with cross-functional teams to develop and manage various assessment support initiatives. Specifically, the individual in this role will collaborate with Assessment, Research, Sales, Educator Success, and Account Management teams to develop clear, compelling, and informative content, and will work closely with the Marketing team to ensure projects are executed in a timely manner.
The impact you’ll have:
- Responsible for project managing short and long-term initiatives with multiple stakeholders across departments. Maintain project management timelines, responsibility matrices, lists of deliverables, and other project-oriented requirements.
- Coordinate communications across teams, including requests for meeting agendas, meeting notes, requests for status, and other project-related communications.
- Utilize key project management resources, including WorkFront and SmartSheet.
- Update and maintain key collateral and support materials for Sales and Service teams to help them effectively position products in a way that products can be strategically and thoughtfully used in district assessment plans. Includes:
- Update and maintain collateral in project folders, SharePoint sites, and the Knowledge Base.
- Regularly review sites that maintain collateral for accuracy and redundancy.
- Keep inventory of key materials, including important metadata for these materials.
- Develop deep product expertise and become a subject matter expert in support of educators and our Sales and Service teams. Includes:
- Become knowledgeable about the technical aspects of the i-Ready Assessment suite, including the Diagnostic, Growth Monitoring, Standards Mastery, the Assessment of Spanish Reading, and Literacy Assessments.
- Understand and apply knowledge about the primary assessment use cases for i-Ready’s assessments, including benchmarking, screening, progress monitoring, and various state requirements.
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- You’ve been effective working cross-functionally and collaborating with a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- You’ve demonstrated proven ability to lead projects and cross functional teams; experience managing multiple projects
- You have a clear understanding of educator needs and a strong interest in how districts create assessment plans
- You are a former teacher or have teaching/education experience
- You own a commitment to improving the ways that districts use assessments and helping educators advance the ways in which assessments can inform student learning.
- You are an excellent writer, communicator, story-teller, and presenter
- You understand the demands assessment directors face serving the variable learning needs of the students in their districts’ classes including sub-populations like special education, ELL, and on and off-level students.
- You work well with teammates and customers, and can build trusting partnerships
- You are a forever learner, possessing a curious, yet solutions-focused mindset
- You’re just as comfortable working independently as you are collaboratively
- You possess a strong attention to detail and ability to follow complicated directions as effectively as you follow ambiguity
- You are poised, calm under pressure, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are an expert-level organizer
- You possess excellent problem solving and analytical capability
- Proficient with Programs and Applications like Outlook, SalesForce.com, Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS365, CRM, Marketing Automation tools and search engines)
Location: This role can be done anywhere in the United States.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.