Administrative Support Assistant - Part-Time
Administrative Support Assistant
Curriculum Associates prides itself on offering outstanding service to its customers, which has been part of the company’s heritage for over 45 years. We are seeking a detail-oriented and energetic professional to aid our Executive Assistant to the CEO in various aspects of their daily work and logistics management. The ideal candidate will be a master of organization and a cooperative partner in getting large and small projects done.
This is a part-time position of 4-5 hours per day, 4 days per week. This role would be perfect for someone with administrative experience seeking part-time flexibility and stability.
The impact you'll have:
- Reporting to the Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO (the EA), you'll assist with administrative duties including, but not limited to, calendar management, travel coordination, expenses, and survey management
- You'll provide part-time vacation coverage for the EA
- You'll support the EA with special events, meetings, and trainings to ensure details are complete
Who we’re looking for:
- 2+ years prior business experience
- Ability to work from our North Billerica, MA office (this is not a remote position)
- Strong people skills---open and friendly personality, excellent communication skills, and professional demeanor
- Strong experience with Outlook calendar management and Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; experience with Concur travel and expense system a plus
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
This is a part-time position of 4-5 hours per day, 4 days per week with consistent hours. This role is not short-term; we are seeking someone invested in a long-term commitment. If this sounds like you, please apply!
Commensurate with experience
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.