Sales Development Specialist-Part Time
The impact you'll have:
- Prepares prospect lists from spreadsheets.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales script to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects and customers. Enter information and orders into computers.
- Gather information to place sample or book/software orders. Handoff information to representatives develop and send quote.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Explain products or services and prices and answer questions from customers.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
Results driven, persistent, good time management skills, history of telephone sales, history of customer service, history of selling to customer needs, good prospecting skills, highly motivated for making sales, handles rejection well, professional demeanor, good potential to understand products.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.