Regional Administrator, West
The impact you’ll have:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Provide admin support for Senior Vice President of Sales, West Region Sales Managers, and Vice President of Strategic Relationships:
- Coordinating meetings and schedules with clients and internal teams
- Organizing and supporting internal meetings and calls (including agendas, notes, follow-ups)
- Regional HR support (liaison to Billerica home office)
- West region contact for internal meetings and events team
- Managing team vacation schedules
- Assisting reps with a variety of sales-related tasks and organizing meetings
- Maintaining West Conference Schedules (Mt. States, Pacific NW, Texas, and California)
- Managing West exhibit and show logistics (including registration, payment, booth order, materials order, schedule, booth coverage, hotels).
- Managing West Curriculum Associates-sponsored events (including site selection, reservations, payments, client invites, RSVPs)
- Liaison between National Events Team and National Conference Manger, and West Region
- On-site meeting and logistic support for national and local events in the West, and occasionally national events outside the West
- Leading West team calls for planning and reviewing event logistics
- Maintaining educator references, client user lists and important contacts
- Local and state-specific marketing support (including invites, flyers and ads)
- Liaison between Regional and National Marketing team and West Region.
- College degree preferred
- Highly organized, self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
- Meeting and Administrative assistant experience preferred
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with varying deadlines and stakeholders
- A strong communicator – verbal and written
- Able to turn around projects quickly and work with tight deadlines
- Occasional night, weekend, and business travel will be required to ensure successful events
Travel: 2-3 days a month
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.