Senior Data & Reporting Analyst, Sales
Senior Data & Reporting Analyst, Sales
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is looking for a talented individual to join a new team dedicated to Data Analytics and BI Reporting as our Senior Analyst supporting the operational analysis and reporting needs of the company. This individual will report to the VP of Data Analytics and Governance. This is a new role in which you will liaison with the Sales Teams within the company to design and build operational analytical intelligence to address new ways to proactively effect the performance of the company.
The impact you'll have:
- Build a strong and thorough understanding of Curriculum Associates goals, functions, challenges, and key analytical needs by working with stakeholders across the company.
- Work with internal business partners on ad hoc reporting, supporting special projects, leveraging data to identify and tell a story around the root cause of problems, and spearhead resolutions with a focus in driving business performance.
- Develop and publish dashboards and reports utilizing SQL and Domo for monitoring and analyzing business performance.
- Build descriptive analytics in the form of KPIs and metrics that we be delivered via dashboards and/or reports.
- Provide guidance and training for business partners on how to access and use Domo and/or Excel reports. This can be achieved through any means of documentation, live training, and/or recorded trainings.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve current operations reporting to improve efficiency and provide recommendations on new data or improvements to existing data to capture for future analysis.
- Leverage internal and external resources to gain an understanding of the industry and how that translates to analytics and reporting.
- Liaison with the IT team to create a data dictionary of our BI datasets and other data source.
Who we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in sales ops, reporting and analytics, or an equivalent role.
- Strong BI skills and have experience working in Domo or other comparable tools setting up new datasets, developing new reports, and designing dashboards.
- Skilled in SQL programming.
- Strong at building visualizations to depict trends or tell a story.
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables.
- Maintain an analytic, critical thinking mindset, and are energized by problem solving
- Exceptional communicator, capable of clear and concise delivery both verbally and in writing.
- Apply feedback and take initiative to increase your knowledge base
- Can thrive in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Self-starter, capable of excelling at both independent and collaborative work.
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Location: This role will be based in our North Billerica, MA office; however, remote candidates will be considered.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.