ERP Applications Manager
Curriculum Associates is seeking a highly-qualified, hands-on ERP Application Manager to serve as a member of the Business Systems team within the Information Technology department. The ERP Application Manager’s primary responsibility will be the management and continuous improvement of CA’s ERP solution (Workday, Rootstock, Softeon WMS & P2F) and includes staff management of ERP Business Analysts and Administrators. The position will also act as an active thought partner and ERP application visionary who shapes business demand for technology. Our organization is currently in a transformational phase due to our growth and changing industry; therefore, candidates with experience guiding organizations through this process are highly desired.
Why join this team:
You’ll have Tier 1 application exposure and get involved with an ongoing implementation that is transforming our business over a multi-phase, multi-year project.
The impact you’ll have:
- Maintain and support CA’s ERP solutions (e.g., Workday, Rootstock, Softeon WMS & P2F) in collaboration and partnership with business stakeholders, technical teams, and third-party vendors.
- Act as the overall, end-to-end ERP solution Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Oversee and manage the ERP Application team consisting of Business Analysts and System Administrators.
- Collaborate with business partners, technical teams, and third-party vendors to identify areas of improvement for our Workday, Rootstock, and Softeon platforms and successfully execute project activities.
- Responsible for working with the IT project and management teams to prioritize these changes and define project scope and resource estimates.
- Design, document, build, deploy, and test improvements that automate and scale our ERP solutions.
- Assist project managers by identifying project milestones, tasks, issues, risks and providing regular project status reports.
- Manage the configuration, development, and deployment of the ERP applications and releases.
- Coordinate all system upgrade activities.
- Manage system quality, adoption and satisfaction, including proactively training users on the application.
Who we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience supporting ERP applications.
- 3-5 years of experience managing Workday or similar tier-1 cloud/on-premise ERP products in a complex organization.
- 5+ years managing and leading employees and other third-party resources.
- Functional knowledge of ERP core business processes (e.g. order management, distribution/fulfillment, invoicing, customers, procurement/payables, inventory, general ledger, financial reporting, etc.) preferably in the Education publishing/technology industry.
- Demonstrated proficiency in configuration and functional set ups for ERP systems and have been involved with multiple full-cycle implementations.
- Experience leading teams and projects to drive business improvements and outcomes. \
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and detail-oriented.
- Strong customer service skills with high concern for quality and customer satisfaction.
- Strong risk assessment, problem resolution, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Must be available to occasionally work off-hours to support project activities and deployments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
We’d also love to see, though not required:
- Experience with ERP implementations in a highly integrated environment including Warehouse Management Systems, Salesforce.com, sales tax applications, banks, etc.
- Workday or similar cloud/on-premise ERP Certifications.
- Project management skills and experience.
More about this role:
Location: The role reports to our Concord Road, Billerica office. We offer round-trip shuttle service from Back Bay, Kenmore, Union Square, and Alewife MBTA stations.
Starting date: ASAP
Perks: Remote flexibility is an option 1 day per week as on-site needs permit.
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.