CA’s Provisioning Data Services provides technical rostering support for some of the company’s largest customers, as well as designs/implements tools to improve team interoperability and increase response time. The Solution Engineer’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The impact you'll have:
- Provide technical troubleshooting when students/teachers/administrators/enrollments are not rostering as expected
- Support the Account Management/Account Specialist teams by ensuring that customer data is integrating smoothly into the i-Ready platform
- Develop/maintain tools that increase team efficiency to support our rapidly growing set of provisioned customers
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- 2 years of experience in a professional environment, or recent college graduate with a minor or major in computer science
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and ability to develop creative solutions in a dynamic, high-volume environment
- 1-2 year of working experience with ReactJS, PHP, NodeJS, MySQL
- Working knowledge of HTML, Babel, JS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software, particularly Excel formulas for data manipulation
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to established processes
- Ability to create/maintain clear and concise processes and tool documentation
- Willingness to perform technical and operational activities when needed
Location: North Billerica, MA.
Salary: Commensurate with experience; excellent benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.