Curriculum Associates seeks a highly-qualified Salesforce Developer to serve as a member of the Business Systems team within the Information Technology department. The Salesforce Developer will design, code, test, and implement technical enhancements and solutions to our Salesforce CRM platform. They will work closely with Salesforce Administrators, System Analysts, Architects, and End Users to develop technical specifications, work estimates, and dependencies as understood. Consistently developing quality deliverables is key, as is an ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable.
The impact you’ll have:
- Work with IT and business resources to define the scope and business requirements of development efforts.
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades and accordingly implement Salesforce.com and Force.com best practices.
- Develop technical designs, conduct unit tests, and deploy custom code in coordination and collaboration with the Salesforce System Administrator, as required.
- Work with Administrator to utilize Salesforce out of the box features like Role-based sharing, Security, Analytics, Workflows
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchange, and Force.com pages and integrations to other third-party solutions.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and other related systems.
- Review designs for security, reliability, scalability, and performance and unit test cases for APEX, Visual-force Markup, Validations, Workflow rules, Page layout, and Profiles.
- Assist Project Managers by identifying required tasks, timelines, dependencies, critical path items, resource requirements, etc. to complete a project.
- Effectively communicate task and project status and escalate to management as necessary.
- Train and mentor other technical resources on the Salesforce platform.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex, Visualforce development, Lightning, and APIs: Apex Language, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Classes & Apex Web Services, Visualforce (Page, Component & Controllers) and S-Control, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud.
- 3+ years Force.com tools
experience:Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, AJAX tool kit, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel connector andForce.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- 3+ Java development experience.
- Solid knowledge of SOQL.
- Experience with the Tools Suite for Lightning Components Development: Chrome DevTools, Salesforce Lightning Inspector, Force.com IDE.
- com Certifications: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or equivalent.
- A thorough understanding of Project Life Cycle management methodologies and controls.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a matrix environment.
- Strong customer service skills with high concern for customer satisfaction.
- Must be available to occasionally work off-hours to support off-hour deployments.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field or equivalent work experience.
We’d also love to see:
- Actively participated in the upgrade and migration from Salesforce Classic to the current Lightning interface.
- Experience developing upon a highly customized Salesforce platform with numerous third-party packages installed.
- Experience with Rootstock Cloud ERP or similar.
- Experience developing for the Salesforce Community Cloud.
- Experience integrating the Salesforce platform with other cloud applications using Salesforce’s REST or SOAP API.
Location and More about us:Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing EdTech company located northwest of Boston, MA. We deliver the best-in-class reading, language arts, math, assessments, and test prep programs for preK–8 and at-risk secondary students. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.