Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) Program Manager
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
We are looking for a DEI Program Manager to join our high-impact DEI team at Curriculum Associates, a Boston Business Journal Best Places to Work company five years running! The DEI Program Manager will work across teams to build, scale, and oversee DEI initiatives and programs to drive CA’s inclusive and equitable culture. Experience in a dynamic, high growth environment that values its people, mission and culture is key. This role will report into the Chief Inclusion Officer.
The impact you’ll have:
- Develop and implement DEI programs that support achievement of CA’s DEI goals and strategy
- Partner with CA’s learning and development team to identify DEI-focused learning needs and roll out impactful learning opportunities
- Build and oversee dynamic resource libraries in support of employee learning
- Provide consultative support to teams and team leaders as they integrate DEI practices into their systems and processes
- Work cross-functionally to expand DEI-focused talent reporting (hiring, promotion, attrition, pay equity); build data analysis and reporting processes that enable executive-level recommendations
- Develop and implement structures for auditing CA’s people, decision-making, and operational systems for bias
Who we're looking for:
- Strong project manager with passion and experience in the DEI space
- Experienced at leading programs across multiple teams with numerous stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple concurrent projects to completion in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
- Strategically-oriented, able to evaluate and articulate the business value of programming
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into executive-level recommendations
- Comfortable proposing and implementing creative ideas and solutions
- Able to be flexible and handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Able to take initiative and work independently; highly responsive, organized and detail oriented
- Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills, with particular emphasis on listening, facilitation, and group dynamics
- Experienced at facilitating DEI-focused conversations with employees and team leaders
- Excellent communication skills, confident presence, and ability to influence and motivate senior leaders, stakeholders, and peers
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience leading large-scale programs and projects
- Strong knowledge of the DEI space
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with project management tools and processes – PMP a plus
- Experience in a high-growth environment and/or technology company preferred
Compensation: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K, onsite fitness center, weekly fitness classes, game room, and subsidized café. Other perks include company paid cell phone and ability to keep travel points acquired on business travel.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.