Associate Educational Sales Consultant (1-year contract)
Curriculum Associates is looking for an Associate Educational Sales Consultant in MD/DC. This position works closely with the regional sales manager and is responsible for assisting with outside sales in the Wsahington, D.C. area. The ideal candidate will be passionate about education and improving the lives of students and teachers. The ideal candidate will possess a skill set that will include building interdependent relationships with school and district-level administrators to promote digital and print-based products within the Curriculum Associates portfolio.
The impact you'll have:
- Becoming an expert on the company’s product portfolio, the issues faced by teachers in the classroom and the latest educational trends at the local, state and national level
- Demonstrate effective territory management
- Establish relationships with school district leaders in targeted accounts
- Develop relationships with pilot teachers and ensure smooth implementations
- Work with district administrators on launching and maintaining successful engagement campaigns.
- Deliver key sales presentations
- Represent Curriculum Associates at regional and local conferences and summits
- Demonstrate effective and successful working relationships with internal stakeholders to include sales, service, account management and product development teams
- Develop and implement sales plans & strategies to effectively utilize multiple resources
- Create and maintain accurate opportunities pipeline
- Communicate information such as product needs, market conditions, promotional activities, business opportunities, sales trends, and competition strategies/activities
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in education a plus
- Experience in a SaaS- based sales environment a plus
- Intermediate/advanced proficiency demonstrating digital/technology solutions
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, web-based presentation tools, sales contact management systems (SalesForce.com) a plus
- Position involves overnight travel
This position is a contract position renewable on an annual basis, offers competitive pay, bonus, benefits, car allowance.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.