Associate Director, Assessment Programs
Please note: You may not receive an update regarding your candidacy for several weeks after submitting an application. All applicants will receive an update starting in January.
We are seeking a marketing leader focused on assessment programs to join our team. This leader will drive go-to-market strategy and content creation for a suite of sophisticated assessment products in the K-12 educational market. This position reports to the Senior Director of Research and Assessment Markets and works cross-functionally with our assessment, research, product development, sales, marketing, and account management teams. This leader will focus on creating and executing go-to-market plans for Curriculum Associates’ flagship products and building both internal and external understanding of our world class assessment programs.
Impact you'll have:
- Help students and teachers across the country achieve academic success through the use of high-quality assessments and instruction.
- Help improve the assessment literacy of educators across the country.
- Help Curriculum Associates make a greater impact on education by changing the ways assessments are used to support teachers and students.
- Creating and executing plans to broaden the reach of Curriculum Associates’ assessment programs.
- Developing deep product expertise and serving as a go-to resource for field teams as they position Curriculum Associates’ Assessment products to educators.
- Serving as a thought partner to our Assessment team and informing the development of future products.
- Leading a team in the creation of clear, compelling positioning for our suite of assessment products.
- Working with sales and marketing to develop key collateral, support materials, and training for sales and service teams to help them effectively position i-Ready Assessments in the marketplace.
- Creating tools, content, and training that improves the implementation of our assessment programs in schools across the country.
What we're looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a strong interest in working for a mission-centric organization. Ideal candidates will also exhibit qualifications including:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Experience developing go-to-market plans and supporting internal communications.
- Demonstrated effectiveness leading cross-functional teams and working with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to build deep understanding of complex products and services.
- Exceptionally well qualified candidates will also bring a deep understanding of educational assessments to the position.
Salary and Benefits:
Commensurate with experience; excellent benefits.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.