The impact you’ll have:
- Develop new product features for our internal content management & publishing platform, Content Hub.
- Participate in grooming, planning, retrospectives, daily standups, and peer code reviews.
- Work effectively as part of an Agile team, collaborating with other scrum teams and cross-functional partners.
- Partner with senior developers on solution design and architecture related tasks.
What we’re looking for:
- 1 year of experience developing web applications, regardless of tech stack.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Someone who can communicate effectively, collaborate, and is open to coaching and mentorship to improve their skills.
We’d also love to see:
- Experience building on a micro-service architecture with AWS.
- Experience with GraphQL, Apollo, or AWS AppSync.
- Experience working on enterprise level applications.
- Experience working on publishing and content/asset management applications.
- Passion for web development, education, problem solving, or product development.
More about the team:
- We’ve been growing really fast! In the last 3 years we’ve grown from one team of 3 developers working on 1 app to two teams with 12 developers working across 4 apps.
- We release frequently—generally at the end of every 2-week sprint.
Location and more about us:
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. Need a ride to our office in North Billerica? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.