Warehouse Returns Associate
Warehouse Returns Associate
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding customer service? Then Curriculum Associates has an opportunity for you!
The Warehouse Returns Associate will work closely with our Returns and Warehouse teams on requests for returns of physical products. The Warehouse Returns Associate will have a significant role in ensuring the best experience for our 8-million-plus customers nationwide.
The impact you'll have:
- Assist with processing educator returns and credit memos for physical product
- Handle returns and exchanges to ensure customer satisfaction
- Interpret our return policy as it relates to varied return situations
- Serve as a liaison with the Returns team as it relates to the processing of returns
- Respond to Customer Service, Sales Operations, and other team emails /requests
- Replenish inventory by cutting open cases with a box cutter.
- Lift and load cartons into pick modules
- Follow commands of RF Scan Gun supported by the Warehouse Management System (Softeon)
- Construct/set-up boxes used to pack product as needed
- Discard any trash onto overhead trash conveyor or trash receptacle as needed
- Use manual pallet jack as needed to move pallets
- Assist in other areas as needed
Who we're looking for:
- You have telephone and business email etiquette and have the ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally. You have strong email communication.
- You are a team player who communicates and collaborates well with a wide range of people
- You are detail-oriented and have proven organizational and time management skills
- You have experience with data entry and following process documents
- You have the ability to learn and become proficient with multiple software programs such as Rootstock; Salesforce and ERP systems
- You have good interpersonal, planning, analytical and training skills
- You possess good communication and listening skills. Must be a fast learner and have a good memory
- You are proficient with Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- You have a demonstrated record of previous achievement
- Picking, packing, and returns experience preferred
To be successful in this role:
- You must have the ability to stand and walk on concrete floors in a warehouse environment for long periods of time, up to 10 hours a day during peak processing times
- You must be comfortable with some awkward bending, stretching, reaching, and repetitive lifting of heavy cartons (up to 50 lbs.) while sorting through returns
- You must be comfortable working with pallets weighing up to 2k lbs. Inks, glues, tape, and paper dust
- You must have good eyesight, manual dexterity, can read and understand the English language
- You must have basic logic, math, and comprehension skills
- You must have a GED or high school diploma
- A valid driver’s license is required
Location: This position is based out of our Littleton, MA office.
Hours: Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.