Website Production Coordinator, Educator Success
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
We are seeking a passionate and collaborative Website Production Coordinator, Educator Success to work closely with the Educator Success team to support Curriculum Associates’ (CA) educators by managing a robust library of tools and resources that drive strong implementations. This hands-on role entails using a content management system to organize and post a variety of support materials, including web pages, PDFs, videos, and other content types. The Website Production Coordinator is the final, critical link in our educator support production workflow.
Why join this team:
The Website Production Coordinator, Educator Success will be instrumental in supporting our mission of engaging educators and helping them fully leverage i-Ready and Ready products to improve their teaching practice and increase their impact on student growth.
The impact you’ll have:
- Ensure educators have resources they need to be successful by publishing and update educator support resources such as PDFs, videos, and FAQs, using content management systems
- Create and edit web pages as needed to fulfill content publishing requests
- Collaborate with other team members to facilitate content reviews
- Collaborate with other team members to maintain an up-to-date library of all educator support assets and content, including updating asset metadata
- Provide guidance on how to design the content layout of web pages across multiple web properties owned by different teams
- Provide recommendations for content authoring templates/authoring tool improvements or other system enhancements where applicable to improve the customer experience or authoring efficiencies
- Document content authoring and publishing work flows and processes; provide recommendations for improvement
- Manage peak production periods by leveraging internal and external contributors
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience using a content management system hands-on, including content creation/editing, content tagging, content review, and publication
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Ability to manage complex and fast-moving projects from start to finish
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- 1-2 years in a website content production role
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management abilities
- Experience working with multiple, cross-functional teams within an organization
We’d also love to see, though not required:
- WordPress experience
- Excel and Smartsheet experience
More about this role:
Location: We prefer this hire to be in our North Billerica, MA office but we encourage talent from around the country to apply.
Compensation & benefits:
Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.