People & Culture Coordinator
People & Culture Coordinator
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The People & Culture Coordinator will assist both the Total Rewards and People Operations processes as part of the People & Culture team. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment, has a strong attention to detail, and is motivated by identifying and solving problems.
The impact you'll have:
- Responsible for leading and overseeing event planning across the People & Culture Team
- Prepare all materials for monthly People & Culture team meeting and ad hoc team meetings
- Prepare monthly People & Culture newsletter by collecting content from all stakeholders and populating template
- Manage calendar of Chief People Officer and coordinate with other executive admins to plan for larger, cross-functional meetings
- Support all People and Culture leaders with administrative activities, including Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners
- Support Benefit audit processes and other audit processes as needed
- Provide backup support for day to day HR processes and related inquiries
- Provide backup support for employee onboarding and orientation
- Monitor, screen, and respond in a timely manner to all internal/external communications
Who we're looking for:
- Quality control—an individual who demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
- Planning/organizing—an individual who prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Dependability—an individual who is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Interpersonal Skills—an individual who maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Written Communication—an individual who edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Oral communication—an individual who speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or difficult situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings
- Adaptability—an individual who adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Problem solving—an individual who identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Proficient with programs and applications like Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in Human Resources is a plus
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and employer contributed 401K.
Location: Ideally, candidates would be located near our office in North Billerica, MA. Currently, Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, team members will return to our offices with the CA Flex Work Approach where you can choose to work 2 days/week in office or 4+ days/week in office.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.