Educator Success Manager
Educator Success Manager
The educator success manager will be instrumental in supporting our mission of engaging our current users and helping them fully leverage i-Ready and Ready products to improve their teaching practice and increase their impact on student growth.
This position reports to the Director of Educator Success and works cross-functionally with account management, professional development and product development teams. The educator success manager will play a lead role in the development of support materials and programs that help district leaders, school leaders and teachers implement CA programs with fidelity.
Impact you will have:
• Help identify and prioritize support needs by collaborating closely with Account Managers and Education Consultants and analyzing feedback and inquiries we receive directly from educators.
• Create engaging and concise implementation support materials that reflect a deep understanding of our products, implementation best practices and educator needs and attitudes. (Formats include but are not limited to print, video, email, guidance within UI, web content)
• Manage projects to ensure they are delivered with high quality, on time and within budget – includes collaborating with design and marketing operations, incorporating feedback from multiple stakeholders and managing timelines.
• Coordinate and organize communication being developed across the organization (i.e. Account Management, Professional Development, Product Marketing) to ensure educators receive simple, coherent guidance with a consistent style and tone.
• Manage the organization and upkeep of external and internal support sites, ensuring they resources are up to date with change in guidance and product, and working to improve the user-friendliness for educators and internal stakeholders.
• Analyze responses from educator surveys and conduct qualitative research to identify trends in satisfaction and salient drivers and needs.
• Monitor industry and competitors’ implementation support for benchmarking purposes and “best practices” adherence.
What we’re looking for:
• Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally and collaborating with a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to develop deep product and market knowledge quickly.
• Experience and exceptional ability writing and developing content for diverse audiences.
• Experience conceptualizing and bringing to life communication in both print and digital channels.
• Experience managing multiple complex projects simultaneously and experience with complex project management and resource maintenance.
• Extraordinary organizational, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience analyzing data, synthesizing findings and presenting results strongly preferred.
• Teaching experience at the K-8 level.
• Coaching/Leadership experience at the K-8 level strongly preferred.
• Experience using i-Ready (or similar educational software program) as a teacher/leader strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of and experience with email marketing, blog/web design and video production strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
Preference for North Billerica, MA or Brooklyn, NYC offices. However, candidates willing to travel to our office once a month will be considered for this role.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.