Curriculum Associates is seeking a Product Manager who will be a leader within the i-Ready product management team. This role will work closely with Product and Technology leadership to plan, define, and deliver innovative and effective solutions to the K12 market. The Product Manager is directly responsible for the product lifecycle of their projects starting with understanding market trends, to communicating requirements to stakeholders, and acting upon user feedback to continuously improve the product.
Impact you'll have:
• Play a central role in developing the tools that enable Curriculum Associates to develop and deliver content to millions of students
• Develop a deep understanding of a variety of user needs and technology to contribute to the strategic roadmap
• Drive product design end-to-end; including researching user needs, gathering requirements through market research, user interviews, collaborating to define creative solutions, articulating and prioritizing detailed feature definitions/specifications, and understanding the technology platform to ensure feasible designs
What we're looking for:
• Software industry experience in information management, publishing, learning management systems, authoring tools, language processing, or content management preferred.
• Proven ability to develop product ideas and make decisions on how to solve user needs after considering input from various sources required
• Experience working directly with, customers, engineering, QA, subject matter experts, design, and client services
• Ability to work effectively with a team of product managers as a product champion
• Strong technology and analytical skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills are a must
• Superb verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
We’d also love to see (though not required):
• Experience working closely on technical projects and deliverables
• Experience working with user experience, service delivery, and client services
• Experience with Agile processes
Starting date: ASAP
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.