Director, Language Arts Marketing
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Language Arts Marketing Director will build and lead CA's Language Arts Marketing Team.
The impact you’ll have:
- Developing/executing marketing plans for CA Language Arts products
- Coaching/mentoring the ELA Strategy and Marketing Team
- Leading state/district strategic planning
- Supporting customers and field staff
- Collaborating cross-departmentally
- Contributing to the development of customer-facing content and collateral
- Work closely with product development before, during and after product release to translate intent of features and benefits into core marketing message
- Inform and conduct focus testing across product development
Who we’re looking for:
- Ability to grow/manage a team of marketers
- Ability to develop, project manage, and execute detailed marketing plans
- Ability to develop deep product and market knowledge
- Ability to conduct in-depth competitive analysis
- Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally and collaborating with a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- Extraordinary organizational, verbal, and written communication, and presentation skills.
- 5+ years in Language Arts educational product marketing
- Experience in ELA Education and a deep understanding of K–8 ELA nationally and with respect to state specific standards
- Experience developing detailed marketing plans for the education industry, K–8 textbook adoption experience
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Information that you provide when applying for employment with Curriculum Associates, LLC may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. Click here for more information about our data-collection practices and your rights related to that data.