CTE’s Commitment to Military Support
Since 1926, CTE has been committed to the needs of its customers by providing superior parts, service, sales, and rental as a leader of industrial distribution. We support our customers through three operating divisions, all of which have highly skilled technicians, sales, and support employees.
Through 93 years of growth and expansion, CTE has been a proud employer of military veterans and their families. As an organization devoted to doing things the right way, we value the dedication, commitment and work ethic required to represent our country and are thrilled to partner with numerous organizations to provide jobs to transitioning veterans and all those who have valiantly served our country.
CTE By the Numbers
- 30+ Total Locations
- 1600+ Active Employees
- 14% Employees identify as veterans
- 15+ Events attended annually focused on Military Recruiting
- Do The Right Thing Commitment to doing what is right
- Do What We SayUncompromised focus on helping our customers achieve success
- Get The Details RightRecognition that our employees working together are the key to our success
- Improve, AlwaysHonor our commitments and take action
- Bring A Positive AttitudeContinuously seek to improve the business and our individual self to be the best
Comprehensive benefits for medical, dental, and vision insurance with a focus on Wellness.
Planning for the Future:
Take advantage of the 401(k) plan with a company match, short and long term disability coverage and life insurance.
Work life balance:
We offer our employees paid time off, paid holidays and extra paid days off for new parents and marriages.
In addition to on-the job training, professional training and resources, CTE offers tuition reimbursement.