BlueSkye – Project Manager
Incumbent manages and coordinates the BlueSkye’s new projects and tracks the equipment placed into production from initial solution design and pricing to completion of project. Incumbent works with the Project Coordinators, answers questions of a more technical nature, and negotiates pricing with vendors. The incumbent must ensure compliance of equipment to maximize profit and achieve customer satisfaction in support of the division’s budgets and goals
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans, manages and coordinates all aspects of BlueSkye’s new projects from the concepting and estimating process through completion, including, coordinating product delivery
- Prepares and processes start-up paperwork for new projects, including preparing and processing equipment specifications, processing customer’s purchase order, issuing the purchase orders to vendors and constructing submittal manuals for customer information and approval.
- Coordinates and releases the equipment into production and tracks it through the completion of the project, including arranging delivery to the job site and coordinating the start-up with the customer and the Field Service Department.
- Manages and monitors the project expenses and maximizes profitability by achieving bottom line management pricing.
- Manages and monitors the project’s time schedule to guarantee the product will be delivered and ready for start-up on or ahead of schedule to meet and/or exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Work with the Sales team to gather all necessary client information needed to produce a solution
- Work with the Sales team to produce concepts, drawings, proposals, presentations and pricing models
- Must be able to function as a member and leader of a team. This team may be made up of internal members and also customers.
- Must be a facilitator to keep the team moving in the proper direction. Typically this will consist of internal team members, multiple vendors and clients.
- The project manager is responsible to coordinate all parties and work toward a resolution.
Education and/or Experience
- Ten years’ experience or the equivalent in project management, purchasing and/or customer service
- Computer Skills: Advanced computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Office software, as Word and Excel, data base systems and Main Frame Programs. Auto CAD, Scheduling Software, Adobe Professional
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.