Carolina Cat - Marketing and Sales Intern - Summer 2020
The Sales and Marketing Intern will directly assist the Marketing and Construction Department with a wide range of projects related to sales, business processes, customer loyalty, and eCommerce solutions. This internship is designed to be both educational and practical.
In this position, you will learn how to take skills you’ve acquired in school that are related to your particular areas of interest, and apply them in a professional setting. You will gain a better understanding of the role that marketing plays, and be better prepared to work in the arena of Industrial Distribution. Interns will also have opportunities to network with other parts of the business, (Service, Operations, IT, Finance, etc.).
Key Intern projects:
- Customer Loyalty survey analysis and theme building
- New Account Growth - Engage Marketing Accounts to generate new rental and sales opportunities
- Marketing and Competitive Analysis project work for BCP and Rental
- Research and development of input to Machine Delivery and/or Field Service customer experience standards
- Research how to begin developing an outstanding online reputation in our industry
- Customer Experience standardization and communication strategy champion – video and newsletter creation
- Candidates must demonstrate an interest and ability to enter the Industrial Distribution field and be pursuing either an undergraduate or advanced degree in Business Analytics, or Engineering.
- In addition to above-average academic performance demonstrated by a 3.2 GPA for undergraduate and a 3.5 GPA for graduate degrees, candidates will be evaluated for:
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.