LiftOne - Telemetry Specialist
This position will proactively support LiftOne equipment and LiftOne customers’ equipment through setting up telemetry units, troubleshooting telemetry issues, analyzing telemetry data, and assisting customers and LiftOne employees navigate and engage with the telemetry portal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Set up customers profiles and fleets on the telemetry portal
- Set up and maintain telemetry billing to customers
- Communicate with PSSRs and Account Managers about telemetry installs and customer set up
- Communicate directly with customers when needed concerning telemetry issues and questions
- Track and report on telemetry data for customer and Liftone owned equipment
- Provide pricing estimates for telemetry units when needed for customers
- Work directly with HYG telematics on telemetry opportunities and issues
- Help troubleshoot telemetry hardware issues with technicians and HYG
- Self-motivated with the ability to maintain daily routines and adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to communicate with customers and LiftOne staff both verbally and written
- Employ reports and analysis skills to help customers utilize telemetry data more proactively
- Make decisions and recommendations based on situation and telemetry information
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s degree from two-year college or university in a technical discipline; or two to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering preferred
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a self starter who can work without constant supervision but can work within a team and must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily
- Experience in aftermarket service and/or parts recommended
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) proficiency required
- SAP experience preferred
- Experienced user of the dealer’s business systems with the ability to learn new platforms
- Previous telematics experience preferred
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.